Please fill out the survey if your child is returning in July, August or September. If your child is not returning during this time period, please request a withdrawal form as we will not hold any spots past the September month. (We do understand that if we have to close down again, we will not hold you to the September start date. Please understand that we will open the doors to full time children first. Please respond by June 5th, 2020.
Our BLOG and facebook Page Coming Soon!